We just returned from Christmas with my family and I wanted to share one picture of my niece and daughter together. They’re one year apart so aren’t really into sharing as you can see..lol! Hopefully next year they’ll be great pals.
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas! See you in the new year.
Erg…I’m attempting to catch up on things. December is sooo hectic with holiday orders and Christmas shopping. All card orders are delivered, yay! Meanwhile, I’m finally caught up to the last sessions I did. Here are 2 adorable sisters that I enjoyed playing with one morning at their grandmother’s beautiful home, which went perfectly well with their beautiful dresses.
First Place: Entry #8 (90 votes)
Second Place: Entry #3 (67 votes)
Third Place: Entry #7 (65 votes)
Thank you again for everyone who participated. I was happy to provide this contest as a way to thank you all for your continued patronage. I look forward to the next one!
First, I need to apologize that it’s taken me so long to get this together. I was planning on having it read by the END of November, not the beginning of December, but with Thanksgiving and holiday orders coming in, I’ve been a bit swamped.
Thank you to everyone who participated. I’m sorry not everyone was able to get back to me by Friday to submit their entry. All sessions between September 1st and October 31st were eligible to enter this contest.
Voting will take place from 6 a.m. Monday, December 3rd until midnight on Friday, December 7th. Votes will be counted based on one vote per IP address. This means that if a group of computers all share one IP address, then only one computer will be allowed to vote. I know there are ways around this, but I’m not going to get technical and try to find a super secure method of voting. This is supposed to be a fun contest, so I trust that all of you will vote ethically and honestly.
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE BY COMMENTING. I will be closing commenting until the end of the poll. Some have noticed that votes may not be counting after they have commented. If it is not allowing you to vote, please try doing so on someone else’s computer that has a different IP address. I apologize for the inconvenience
Ok, on to the prizes:
The one with the highest votes after five days of voting will be allowed to choose one of THREE prizes:
- A mini photo shoot scheduled for 2008. Includes $75 print credit and slideshow on dvd. Valued at $250.
- A 16×20 canvas of their prize-winning image. Choose from either gallery or traditional stretched canvas. Valued at $360.
- Ten digital negatives from their session. Valued at $1,000.
After the first place winner has chosen their prize, the 2nd place winner will choose from the remaining two prizes. The 3rd place winner will be awarded the remaining prize.
And here comes some fine print:
- Prize can not be redeemable for cash or exchanged for a different service or product.
- Prize can not be transferable to a different party and may only be applied to the latest or scheduled session.
- Mini session may only be scheduled during 2008 and will be void after that. A la carte pricing will be based on current pricing during the competition. Mini shoot consists of 1 hour of shooting anywhere in SLO County, up to 4 people. Sorry, due to their time-consuming nature, newborn shoots are excluded from mini sessions.
And now the contestants, in no particular order: (click on thumbnail to view larger)